RAM 2500 vs Competition
Ram 2500 vs. Toyota Tundra
How Does the New Ram 2500 Compare to the 2016 Toyota Tundra?
If you’re looking for a heavy duty truck that can give back more than you put in, look to our selection of new 2016 Ram 2500 models here at Performance Dodge. For many years now, the Ram 2500 has been the go-to truck for those in need of one of the most powerful, durable, and capable trucks on the road. Whether you’re looking for a new work truck, something to tow all of your recreational vehicles, or just a stylishly good looking and highly capable truck to provide you with the confidence to take on any scenario that you might find in your way, there is no truck better equipped to fit your needs than the new Ram 2500. In order to allow you to see the tremendous capability and value that the new Ram 2500 has to offer, we’re going to compare it to the new Toyota Tundra and allow you to decide for yourself whether the new 2500 has what you’re looking for.
- The Ram 2500 offers a very similarly sized engine as the Tundra does, but offers 2 more horsepower with 383 standard horsepower compared to 381 in the Tundra.
- While two horsepower may not seem like a huge difference, it does contribute to the new 2500’s ability to tow far more than the Tundra can. With a maximum towing capacity of 17,980 pounds compared to just 10,500 pounds in the Tundra, whether you’re looking to tow a trailer, a boat, or anything else imaginable, the Ram 2500 provides you with more of the power that you need to do it all with ease.
- The 2500 not only conquers the Tundra in maximum towing capacity, it also provides you with almost 1,000 more pounds of maximum payload capacity with 3061 pounds compared to 2080 in the Tundra.
The only way to find out whether the new 2016 Ram 2500 is truly the right truck for you is to come take one for a test drive here at Performance Dodge. With such a terrific selection of new Ram 2500 models to choose from, we know that we have a model here to fit both your budget and your needs without breaking the bank. We are conveniently located in Woodbury, NJ, and proudly serve the nearby areas of Philadelphia, Cherry Hill, and Mount Ephraim.
RAM 2500 vs. Ford F-250
How Does the New 2016 Ram 2500 Compare to the 2016 Ford F-250?
When it comes to finding a new heavy duty truck, whether you need it for work or for play, you want something that can handle everything you throw at it. Here at Performance Dodge, we have a terrific selection of new 2016 Ram 2500 models that we are proud to offer to our customers here in Woodbury, NJ, as well as in the neighboring areas of Philadelphia, Cherry Hill, and Mount Ephraim. When it comes to the legendary combination of styling, power, and durability, nothing comes close to the new Ram 2500. We strive to provide our customers with the most information possible surrounding the capabilities and value that the new Ram 2500 has to offer, so in order to provide you with a little perspective surrounding everything the new 2016 Ram 2500 has to offer, we’re going to compare it to the new 2016 Ford F-250 and allow you to decide for yourself if the new Ram 2500 has what you’re looking for.
- The Ram 2500 has a lower estimated starting MSRP price than the F-250 does, starting at just $32,975 compared to $33,580 in the F-250.
- At base model level, the Ram 2500 offers more maximum towing capacity than the Ford F-250, with 17,980 pounds of maximum towing capacity compared to 12,500 pounds in the F-250.
- The Ram 2500 has many more distinguishing features than the rather plain F-250. With more exterior coloring options, a more aggressive and stylish build, and many other available personalized touches, the 2500 is the truck for anyone who wants their truck to reflect their personality.
We want to welcome drivers from all over to come join us here at Performance Dodge to view our entire selection of new 2016 Ram 2500 models today. With 10 different trim levels available and a number of different features and capabilities to choose from, we’re confident that we have a new Ram 2500 model here to fit even your most rugged of needs with ease.
RAM 2500 vs. Nissan Titan
How Does the Ram 2500 Compare to the Nissan Titan?
If you’re currently in the market for a powerful heavy duty truck to help you conquer even the largest of jobs, the new Ram 2500 is equipped like no other truck on the market to help you make the toughest jobs seem easy. With tremendous power, performance and surprising luxury inside the cabin, the new Ram 2500 is equipped with the features and capabilities that you need to conquer whatever you find on your plate at any given time. Here at Performance Dodge, we want to help you find the vehicle that’s going to be the best fit for you, so in order to provide you with some perspective surrounding the ample power and capabilities offered in the new Ram 2500, we’re going to compare it to the new Nissan Titan and allow you to decide for yourself whether the Ram 2500 has what you’re looking for in your next truck!
- First things first, when it comes to heavy duty trucks, power is the key attribute that you should look for. At base model and engine level, the Ram 2500 comes equipped with a powerful 5.7-liter Hemi V8 engine that produces 383-horsepower and is able to achieve a maximum towing capacity of 13,900 pounds. The Titan offers a similar 5.6-liter V8 engine that produces 390-horsepower, however the Titan only achieves a maximum towing capacity of 12,314 pounds and a maximum payload capacity of 2,091 pounds of payload capacity with its only engine option.
- The Ram 2500 offers three different engine options, each offering tremendous power and capability, while the Titan only offers one engine option. When properly equipped, the Ram 2500 is able to achieve a whopping maximum towing capacity of 17,980 pounds and up to 3,900 pounds of max payload capacity, making the Ram 2500 the clear winner in terms of towing and hauling strength.
- The Ram 2500 offers features like the Rambox cargo storage system that allows you to store and organize all of your tools and equipment. The Titan however, does not.
- If you’re looking for a number of different body and cab configurations, you’ll find more of them with the Ram 2500. The 2500 offers a regular cab, crew cab, and mega cab, while the Titan offers just regular cab and crew cab.
These are just a few of the features and capabilities that we chose to highlight in the Ram 2500, so if you’re interested in learning more about everything the new 2500 has to offer, we welcome you to come join us here at Performance Dodge today! We are located right in Woodbury, NJ and proudly serve the nearby areas of Philadelphia, Cherry Hill, and Mount Ephraim.